Assisting Businesses With Emergency Lighting Regulation & Compliance
LETTING OUR CUSTOMERS IN SCOTLAND & NORTHERN ENGLAND KNOW ABOUT EMERGENCY LIGHTING REGULATIONS.
Our knowledge of emergency lighting regulations is a valued part of our services and as specialist lighting contractors, we make it our mission to educate on emergency lighting requirements. As the Health & Safety Executive states “Employers have a general duty under section 2 of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of their employees at work”. Here at Interlink Lighting and Electrical, we provide electrical light testing and maintenance as well as the emergency lighting regulations information to all our customers because we want to give you peace of mind.
What Does Emergency Light Testing Involve?
For most systems, an Emergency Light Test will include:
- Testing all emergency lights for operation and illumination
- Inspecting the condition of the system and checking the battery drain
- Recording the test date
- Reporting on system deficiencies, outlining actions and providing a quote
- Training selected employees on how to conduct monthly inspections
- Issuing an Emergency Light Certificate